Achieving excellence in teaching, scientific research, and community service within the field of business.
Contributing to the knowledge-based economy and sustainable development by preparing alumni in various fields of business
1. Linking disciplinary areas of business with the needs of the community.
2. Preparing alumni with leadership skills that can stay abreast with the scientific developments in the field of business.
3. Developing the researching skills for both students and faculty members.
4. Encouraging creative entrepreneurial projects so as to contribute to the development of society.
5. Building an effective partnership with community organizations in the areas of business.
The Middle East University was founded in 2005 as a Graduate Studies University with twelve specializations. Towards the beginning of the academic year 2008-2009 the university opened twenty specializations for both Graduate and Undergraduate students with the ongoing growth in staff and students.